Horizontal navigation

Thursday 18 April 2013

Introducing...



Our beautiful little boy, Hugo Charlie, was welcomed into the world on Thursday, 21 March. From the moment he was placed on my chest, crimson-faced, pudgy and squealing, we were smitten.


Now four weeks old, he is growing and changing so quickly before our eyes, I feel an overwhelming urge to record this time before the details are lost in the haze of these early days of endless feeds, nappy changes and (sometimes) sleep. I want to remember how I feel glued to the couch after cluster feeding for four hours straight, how I felt like I'd been hit by a truck in the days following the birth, and the gentle kisses I place on Hugo's head as he nestles on my chest like a little koala...

The days are long but the years are short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment